Five Functions of the Human Spirit
The Full Stature Approach
What if you could tap into a spiritual power source that would make the mighty Niagara Falls look like a trickle? What if you could learn how to function out of that great power to recharge your own life and release healing to the world around you?
That power source is in your own heart!
Jesus promised us access to a continuously flowing artesian well of living water in our heart―the river of God. When we practice the five functions of our human spirit we tap into the ever-flowing river of God's will.
"He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water" —John 7:38
Included in This Course
- The Digital Video Session for Five Functions of the Human Spirit (72 Min)
- The Five Functions Booklet (61 Pages)
- Chapter Check-ups for Each of the 6 Chapters
- and a Final Graded Exam
- As an added Bonus, we have included a place for community discussion. We encourage you to post your questions and comments or to discuss material pertaining to the class curriculum with each other. Coaches/Teachers will be present on these forums from time to time to answer questions and aid in discussions.
1. All work on the online school must be completed by the person who originally signed up.
2. Please do not share your login information with others.
Drs. Dennis and Jen Clark
Dennis and Jen Clark minister together as a husband and wife team. They founded Full Stature Ministries in 1997 and are also senior pastors of Kingdom Life Church in Fort Mill, South Carolina. Dennis has been in active ministry for more than 35 years. Dennis holds a PhD in theology. Jen holds a ThD in theology and BS, MS, and EdS degrees in psychology. Dennis and Jen are authors of Self-Deliverance Made Simple, Releasing the Divine Healer Within, The Supernatural Power of Peace, Live Free, Practicing God’s Presence 24/7 (formerly published as Touching God), Deep Relief Now, and The Great God Quest series for children. Dr. Jen is also author of Was Jesus a Capitalist?